Attendant- Water Attractions
|Title:||Attendant- Water Attractions|
DescriptionJOB PURPOSE: Maintain a safe, efficiently, and courteous operation of rides with water or water features.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain an environment that keeps safety the number one concern for all guests and employees.
- Enforce park policy in a manner conducive to being an advocate for the guests, while still adhering to park rules and regulations.
- Greeting Guests as the enter attractions and ensuring they meet the rider requirements of that attraction
- Monitoring and maintain control over queue areas and towers
- Dispatching riders in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Performing daily opening, operating and closing procedures
- Continuously strives for quality service, guest satisfaction and safety.
- Perform all duties assigned in accordance with standard operating procedures. This includes, but is not limited to: completing morning safety checklist, cleaning ride area, immediately addressing any maintenance concerns and/or stopping operation (if necessary).
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to work outside in varying weather and temperature conditions; frequently—walk, stand, use close/distance/peripheral vision, lift/move up to 10 pounds; occasionally—ascend/descend stairs, work at heights, kneel, bend, crawl, lift/move 25-50 pounds.
- Ability to maintain composure and objectivity during stressful, critical and emotional incidents
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and supervisors
- Have a positive attitude and friendly demeanor at all times while interacting with the guests
Any and all other duties that is assigned or necessary in order to support the Operations Department and the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, staff levels, or technical developments) dictate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit and/stand/and walk for long periods of time throughout the day
- Must be able to work outdoors at various times throughout the year
- Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing and speech
- Requires occasional kneeling and bending
- Requires occasional walking, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling
- Requires occasional lifts and carries up to 50 pounds
- Requires occasional carries up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a two wheel hand truck
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This position requires occasional work in or around wetness, confined spaces-cramped quarters, heights, noise, detergents/chemicals, mechanical hazards, moving objects, fumes/odors, dust, mists, gases, or vibrations. The noise level is generally moderate.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications