Team Member - Warehouse (S)
|Title:||Team Member - Warehouse (S)|
DescriptionThis job listing is for a SEASONAL role: hours vary throughout the year depending on the operational schedule of the park and guest attendance. Hours are not guaranteed and role may be scheduled for fewer than 15 - 35 hours in one week.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Responsible for receiving, pulling, and fulfilling Revenue Department and supply orders throughout Darien Lake. Must be available to work varying hours including nights, weekends and holidays based on business needs.
- Follow all operating policies and procedures on a continuous basis to insure safety and efficiency.
- Unload all merchandise/supply deliveries assuring an accurate count while communicating any discrepancies to the Warehouse Supervisor/Manager immediately.
- Responsible for the safe staging and delivery of product from warehouse to stands while minimizing damage to product during transport.
- Ensure accurate receiving and shipping records and updating files as required.
- Maintain product continuity throughout the receiving process with accurate results.
- Practice safety methods, and techniques to ensure work areas are safe. Eliminate unsafe physical conditions, equipment, and machine hazards, and other risks in human and operational performance which may cause injury to persons, damage to property, or cause other losses.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to read and write the English Language
- High volume warehouse experience
- Forklift operation - Desirable
- Must have a valid New York State Driver’s License and be insurable under property vehicle insurance policy
- Strong administrative skills including organization and computer literacy
- Good math skills
Any and all other duties that is assigned or necessary in order to support the Revenue Department and the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, staff levels, or technical developments) dictate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit and/stand/and walk for long periods of time throughout the day
- Must be able to work outdoors at various times throughout the year
- Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing and speech
- Requires frequent kneeling and bending
- Requires frequent walking, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling
- Requires frequent lifts and carries up to 60 pounds
- Requires occasional carries up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a two wheel hand truck
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This position requires occasional work in or around wetness, confined spaces-cramped quarters, heights, noise, detergents/chemicals, mechanical hazards, moving objects, fumes/odors, dust, mists, gases, or vibrations. The noise level is generally moderate.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DARIEN LAKE THEME PARK IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications