|Job Type:||Year Round|
DescriptionJob Summary: Responsible for maintaining the grounds in accordance with company policies, procedures and assigned budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In Partnership with the Master Gardener maintain the grounds in the park, including but not limited to maintaining flowerbeds and other landscaped areas. This includes preparing the soil, weed removal, layout, planting, pruning and watering.
- Maintain all grass areas within the park and campground.
- Responsible for all Pesticide efforts for the property.
- Responsible for all tree maintenance and removal.
- Maintain masonry seat walls and retaining walls.
- Provide excellent internal and external guest service by working as part of the maintenance team and other departments to accomplish goals.
- Complete Purchase Orders and order approved supplies to ensure that appropriate inventory is on hand for all scheduled projects, work orders, and potential repairs.
- Assist the Director in the budget process by determining needed supplies and labor.
- Supervise and schedule the landscaping and mowing staff to insure assignments are completed on time and in a quality manner.
- Train staff members to operate all equipment safely and efficiently.
- Maintain equipment through inspections, washing, routine maintenance, etc.
- Coordinate the repair, rehab, and maintenance on all mowing, landscaping and snow removal equipment.
- Must present a good public image and show leadership qualities.
- Follow safety guidelines and other policies and procedures
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 3-5 years experience in a supervisory role
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to twenty pounds, frequently lift and /or move up to fifty pounds. Specific vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level is generally moderate to high.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications