Outside Sales Representative
|Title:||Outside Sales Representative|
The Account Executive generates new business and manages all sales activity within the assigned geographic territories of Rochester, Syracuse, Genesee & Alleghany Counties. This is a goal/results driven position requiring a positive, highly motivated and self-starting sales leader. The Account Executive will establish relationships with prospective clients to win group sales and sponsorship contracts on an ongoing basis. The successful candidate will have the ability to fully understand the group & sponsorship sales model and strategy and achieve results within business parameters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business and build solid and fruitful relationships with clients & strategic partners.
- Aggressively research, identify and qualify prospective clients & partners via cold calling and lead generation.
- Qualify and maintain an accurate and current pipeline and forecast data.
- Take personal accountability for the growth and success of the assigned market territories, offer insights, and demonstrate a commitment to improving territory performance.
- Meet and exceed individual and departmental sales goals by adhering to established sales guidelines, policies and procedures and selling pre-approved sales programs as directed.
- Foster repeat visitation and referrals by providing quality service to all clients & strategic partners.
- In conjunction with the Marketing team and/or Business Development Manager, assist with major account presentations, negotiations, and partnership fulfillment.
- Professionally represent Darien Lake in all sales initiatives and at related industry & networking functions.
- Actively participate in an open and collaborative environment that nurtures positive working relationships within the sales department, other internal departments and organizational stakeholders.
- Develop and complete statistical analysis of territory at year end.
- Assist with collection of past due accounts.
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize park CRM and other internal systems.
- Create and submit required reports when due. Maintain accurate and current client files.
- Handle special projects as assigned by Business Development Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Associates degree with Bachelors degree preferred in Business Management, Marketing or other Sales related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of highly accomplished outside sales experience with proven track record in new business development and revenue attainment.
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior.
- Ability to negotiate and sell client sales programs at required revenue profit margin levels.
- Entertainment, hospitality, or B2B field sales experience preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc. and ability to learn new software systems.
- Ability to develop and implement an organized sales & territory routing plan with focus on top sales priorities.
- Outgoing and aggressive personality, along with excellent organizational and interpersonal/ personal skills. Professional appearance essential.
- Willingness to work weekends and non-traditional hours in season (May – Oct).
- Valid Driver's License Required
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications